Many of the biggest brands in retail are absolutely in love with social media. Some are doing it well. Others are failing miserably. This infographic takes a look at how the best of the best stack up against each other.
Blogging gets hot in business, then cold, then hot again, then cold again. It rises and dies, and rises again. Depending on which guru you’re listening to and on what day you’re listening to them, your business may absolutely need a blog or it may be wasting its time blogging.
The truth (okay, it’s an opinion, but still) is that blogging can be one of the most powerful social media tools a company can use to promote their business when done right. If done wrong, it can be a waste of time.
This infographic gives a little bit of information that is useful but definitely highlights some of the starting points for those businesses that want to consider getting into or expanding their blogging strategy. Again, it’s a tool. Blogging by itself is hard to make work, but combined with a proper search and social strategy, it can be an excellent way to make your business stand out.
Click to view source.
- Which Blogging Services Are Best for Small Businesses?
- Skybox Creative Releases New Infographic: Blogging for Business, Blogging for Profit in 2013
- 36 reasons why I blog
- 7 Blogging Mistakes Guaranteed to Hurt Your Results
- The Social Media Report Card: Infographic
- 3 Reasons Why Local Nonprofits Should Have a Blog